Monday, November 14, 2011

Finally redeemed!

I'm back finally!! My blog was shut down by blogger for a while. Apparently it was inappropriate or it violated some terms. Weird, but at least things are back in business now. So much has happened since my last post. I spent my summer in China and NYC. I was on vacation in China for a month and then I worked and interned in NYC. My internship was at Deux Lux, a hand bag company and my other job was just office work at a clinic. Will post pictures of everything soon! Semester's almost coming to a close for me and thanksgiving's around the corner, I'm going home of course. My sophomore year has been going pretty swell. I don't even know where to begin, there's just too much to catch up on! But for now, I'm going to a post a recipe since I've been cooking a lot lately. I decided to not get a meal plan this year since I wanted to eat healthy and to improve on my culinary skills.

Here's a recipe of shrimp over rice with scallion, ginger and peanuts.

A close up of my kitchen







Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

  1. Looks good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!! i adore you so much for your culinary expertise, hope that i could taste your recipes someday... love your blog, following you now,,hope you could visit my blog too,.kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kitchen and the food looks delicious! Yum :)
    xo,
    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete