Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Interior space

NYC has real chilly lately, so while curling up in my bed I decided to take pictures of my room. Here are some random shots.

My window, the sand in the bottle is actually from a beach in San Francisco a few years back! 

1/4th of my closet.. the rest is back at college.. 

 My memory jar, every time I go on trips or anywhere special, I keep trinkets of my adventure here. There's key chains, ticket stubs, 3D glasses, pins, buttons and so much more.

Photos I hang above my bed,  I took them while I was in DUMBO with my Minolta.

My mumsy got me egg tarts today, so goood, it's one of my favorite pastries.

P.S. I might start doing some DIY posts, so stay tuned!

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some amaazzzzzing knitwear pieces in your closet!!!! Love all the colors!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really lovely! love the camera shot! xx

    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-giveaway-time-oh-yeah-oh-yeah.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks being on break! (I'm a college student as well) I mean, it's fun to do nothing...but I hate being away from all my best clothes. I suck at packing so I end up leaving the best stuff in my dorm.

    Blehhh

    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to Rutgers University in NJ :] Nuffin shmancy. But I like it a lot. You?

    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooo. I wish. I didn't really figure out I wanted to do till a bit late (for several reasons including my mom x__x) so I'm a double major in Economics and Geography right now. I just design when I'm free. It would've been great to actually go to a real design school though. [Sighhh] Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, so perfect

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your closet is so cute :) I love the idea of that jar! I may start one for myself <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A memory jar is such a good idea! And I love the photos above your bed.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've totally inspired me to make a memory jar! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you hung those photos above your bed! I'm currently in the midst of redoing my room, and I was thinking of doing the same thing. And I haven't had egg tarts in awhile, I want some now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable post! the idea of a memory jar is precious!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the memory jar idea! For trips! So creative! I'll definitely be working off that idea now! So much to see, so many places to travel.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photos above your bed and the memory jar. x

    ReplyDelete